Developing the Conceptual Model.
Using the conceptual modeling approach in GMS (i.e. map module), complete the attached problem from the textbook (P.5.3) on the next three pages (pages 2-4). The problem refers to two equations that you need from insert Box 5.3. I have scanned and attached the insert for you (pages 4-7).
Instructions for turning in Labs from now on
1. Create a master folder for your homeworks. Label it Lastname_Lab3 [the only item to upload].
2. Be sure to save your models as something obvious (e.g. Prob3a) in the master folder.
3. This means that all the .GPR files and their associated folders (with the same titles as the GPR files) will be in the master folder.
4. When you write up your lab assignments, save the write up in the master folder
5. Convert your final master folder into a zip file.
6. Upload your master zip file on Moodle under lab 3.