Pearson is a leading educational publisher that offers a wide range of digital learning products, including eTexts, MyLab, Mastering, and Pearson+.
These products can be accessed using a Pearson access code.
What is a Pearson access code?
A Pearson access code is a unique code that gives you access to a Pearson digital learning product. This code is typically included with the purchase of a new textbook, but it can also be purchased separately.
How do I get a Pearson access code?
There are a few ways to get a Pearson access code:
- Purchase a new textbook. Most new Pearson textbooks come with an access code printed inside.
- Purchase an access code separately. You can purchase an access code separately from the Pearson website or from your school’s bookstore.
- Get an access code from your instructor. If you are taking a course that uses a Pearson digital learning product, your instructor may provide you with an access code.
How do I redeem my Pearson access code?
Once you have a Pearson access code, you can redeem it to activate your digital learning product. To do this, go to the website for the product you want to access and enter your code.
What are the benefits of using a Pearson access code?
There are many benefits to using a Pearson access code, including:
- Convenience: Pearson digital learning products can be accessed from anywhere, anytime. This makes it easy to study on the go.
- Affordability: Pearson access codes are typically less expensive than purchasing a traditional textbook.
- Interactivity: Pearson digital learning products offer a variety of interactive features, such as quizzes, exercises, and videos. This can help you learn more effectively and efficiently.
Troubleshooting Pearson access code problems
If you are having trouble with your Pearson access code, there are a few things you can do:
- Make sure you are entering the code correctly. Pearson access codes are case-sensitive, so make sure you are entering all of the characters in the correct order.
- Check to make sure your code is valid. Pearson access codes expire after a certain period of time. If your code is expired, you will need to purchase a new one.
- Contact Pearson customer support. If you are still having trouble with your access code, you can contact Pearson customer support for help.
Q: What do I do if my Pearson access code is not working?
A: If your Pearson access code is not working, there are a few things you can do:
- Make sure you are entering the code correctly.
- Check to make sure your code is valid.
- Contact Pearson customer support for help.
Q: How long does my Pearson access code last?
A: Pearson access codes typically last for 12 months. However, some access codes may last for a longer or shorter period of time, depending on the product you are accessing.
Q: Can I use my Pearson access code on multiple devices?
A: Yes, you can use your Pearson access code on multiple devices. However, you can only be logged in to one device at a time.
Q: Can I transfer my Pearson access code to someone else?
A: No, Pearson access codes are non-transferable.
Pearson access codes are a convenient and affordable way to access Pearson digital learning products. These products can help you learn more effectively and efficiently. If you are having trouble with your Pearson access code, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the problem.