Read the following attached articles:
Catalyzing Marketing Innovation And Competitive Advantage In The Healthcare Industry: The Value Of Thinking Like An Outsider
Advanced Practice Nurses: Developing A Business Plan For An Independent Ambulatory Clinical Practice
5 Reasons Innovation Fails: What Leaders Must Do First Is Reset And Retrain. Building An Innovative Healthcare Organization Takes Time, And A New Look At Skills
A Comprehensive Environment Scanning and Strategic Analysis of Iranian Public Hospitals: A Prospective Approach
You are planning to create a healthcare business such as a clinic, home care business, adult day care center, IT or management consulting firm, a small store selling medical supplies, or other healthcare-related business. Develop your business plan in terms of the criteria listed below. Then create a PowerPoint presentation that promotes your healthcare business.
The Business Plan
- Create a PowerPoint that presents the required criteria of your business plan.
- A ten-twelve PowerPoint (including introduction, conclusion, title, and references slides).
- Design your PowerPoint so that it promotes your healthcare business.
- Ensure the information for each slide is captured thoroughly in your speaker notes.
PowerPoint Presentation Slides Must Address The Following:
- Describe the mission, vision, nature of your business, services and/or products, stakeholders, and customers of your business.
- Assess the competitive environment of your business (e.g., culture/social, legal/regulatory, economic, technological, and/or competitive factors) along with your major competitors.
- Identify Georgia local, state, and federal regulations or other ethical concerns in relation to your business.
- Formulate your key marketing strategies to promote your services/products.
- Create your HR plan with projected positions for the first year of your business.
- Develop a 1-year budget plan with an estimate of how much money will be required to establish your new business, and justify how you will finance your venture.
*Must use at least seven scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources throughout your powerpoint presentation that were published within the last five years in APA style.